Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
This is my go-to Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe! It's the best ever and requires very little effort—guaranteed to please everyone.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth, or chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese, sliced into 4 cubes
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- raw veggies, pretzels, or crackers for dipping
- chives for garnish
Line the bottom of a slow cooker with the sliced onion and broth, place the chicken over the onion and cook on high for 2.5 hours.
Transfer the chicken to a plate and shred with two forks. Remove the onion and drain the broth from the slow cooker. Turn it on low and set the timer for 30 minutes. Add the shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Give it a quick stir and allow the mixture to cook.
Mix everything together until fully combined - I like to do a quick taste test here, too. Add more hot sauce if you like it spicy or more ranch if you need to cool it down. Let it all cook for 30 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 468mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 203IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1mg