Avocado Mango Salsa
Avocado Mango Salsa is colorful and packed with flavor. Grab your chips and party dishes, this dish is a winner!
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juice & zest
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 jalapeńo, seeds removed and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Add the red onion, lime juice and zest, and olive oil to a mixing bowl and let it sit while you prep the other ingredients (about 5 minutes).
Gently mix in the mango, avocado, cherry tomatoes, jalapeńo, and cilantro.
- If you're prepping this salsa ahead of time, wait until just before you serve to add the avocado so it doesn't brown.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 691IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg