I finally put all of my favorite things in ONE place! Everything you guys ask me about is in here, and more. If there’s anything missing, just drop a comment below or send me a message and I’ll make sure to add it!
This list list only holds products that I cannot live without and truly love. Nothing here is sponsored by a brand. Just a bunch of things that make my life better!
Small Kitchen Appliances
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer – I use this so often, I don’t even put it away! It’s available in two sizes, I have the 4qt.
- GoWise Air Fryer – the first air fryer I ever had! A really great affordable option and it comes in two sizes.
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker/Air Fryer – The only thing in this entire list that I don’t have. Including it because I want it!
- Egg Poacher – you won’t know how bad you needed this until you get one. It makes the most perfect poached eggs in minutes!
- Food Processor – if there’s one appliance that is guaranteed to make your life easier, it’s this one.
- It even comes in a mini size!
- Ninja Foodi Blender – this thing is a total powerhouse. Make everything from smoothies to hot soups in it – yes, it heats up!
- Stand Mixer – what would we all do without one of these?
- If you don’t want a stand mixer, here’s the hand mixer I use!
- Rice cooker – best of the best!
Pots, Pans, And Knives
- 5-piece pots and pans – all the essentials in one set
- Non stick pan – this is the pan I grab the most out of everything I’ve got, eggs slide right off!
- My other non stick pan – this is the first “real” pan I ever got and I still love it.
- Enameled cast iron skillet – you probably see this one in most of my photos because it is GORGEOUS and so practical.
- Le Creuset dutch oven – if I could only have one pot/pan in my kitchen, this would be it, it’s 1000% essential!
- Lodge cast iron skillet – my always-there-for-me reliable cast iron skillet.
- Cutco 2-piece knife set – these were the only two knives I had for a LONG time. They will get you through just about everything and anything you need to cut, slice, and dice!
- If you want the whole Wusthof Knife Set – here you go!
- Japanese Knives – for the kitchen pro! They also make great gifts for the home chef in your life. I have the Bunka Matte.
Random Odds And Ends
- Splatter Guard – keep all the oil IN the pan. Also helps eliminate smoke!
- Fine Mesh Strainer – I use these way more than I thought I would, especially for keeping the seeds separate from lemon juice.
- Herb Scissors – the easiest way to chop herbs, I can’t cook without them!
- Garlic Press – for when you’re too lazy to chop the garlic. If you’re really serious about this thing, you’ll want this one.
- Citrus Press – for lemons and limes
- My favorite pasta bowls – they might be “for pasta” but I use them for everything!
- Meat Thermometer – never over/undercook your meat again!
- Wine Opener – I’ve had this thing for years, it’s the only opener that’s never broken a cork.
- Wooden Spoons – when I’m not using a silicone spatula, I’m using these.
- Maldon Sea Salt – for steaks, cookies, brownies, and whatever else you want to finish with flaky sea salt!
- Everything Bagel Seasoning – I use this on eggs, avocado toast, hummus, and just about everything else.
- 21 Seasoning Salute – the best all purpose seasoning.
- Umami Seasoning – this stuff is pure gold, use it on anything savory.
- Flavored Olive Oils – the quality of these is unbelievable and there are so many flavors!
Wine Wine Wine!
- Clean Crafted Wine – I enjoy this brand so much. Each wine goes through two lab testing to ensure it’s free of the yucky stuff like synthetic pesticides and chemical additives and has fewer than 100ppm of total sulfites
- White Wine Glasses – I love the shape of these, so trendy right now!
- Red Wine Glasses
- Bar Cart – this has come in more handy than I ever thought it would. It holds several wine bottles, all my wine glasses, and has wheels so it also doubles as a cart for my photography backdrops.
I have been in the process of transitioning all of my face and body products to cruelty free solutions. If there is a star next to the product, it means it’s definitely cruelty free!
- All Bright C Serum* – every time I use this, I look like I just got a facial because it instantly brightens my skin.
- Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil* – a cleanser that smells like a legit spa!
- Ultra Renewal Eye Cream* – helps with fine lines and dark circles, I use it every morning and night.
- Tripeptide Radiance Serum* – the creme de la creme of skincare products.
- Charcoal Facial Mask* – helps to balance and purify my skin.
- Brightening Facial Scrub* – I mix this together with the brightening face wash.
- Radically Rejuvenating Face Scrub* – I switch between this and the brightening facial scrub because this one is more purifying and less scrubby.
- Ultra Hydrating Overnight Dream Cream* – part of my nightly routine!
I get lots of questions about how my eye lashes are so long and which brand of false lashes I use. I’ve been using these lash products on and off for years and swear by them!
Use JZEATS20 for 20% off your order.
- Essential Lash Serum – this is what makes my lashes super long! I use it in the evening before bed.
- Enhancing Conditioner – keeps my lashes strong to prevent breakage/shedding. I use it in the morning.
- Enriching Mascara – my hydrating and clump free mascara.
If you’re debating the Enhancing Conditioner, I swear by it. I used to see lots of breakage and lash shedding. About two weeks after I started using the conditioner, the shedding completely stopped.
Now my lashes are fuller than ever!
- Wireless Headphones – my fav for running!
- Noise Canceling Headphones – the best when you’re trying to drown out noise no matter where you are. Sometimes I even wear them when working from home!
- The BEST wireless charger – I’ve tested lots of these and I swear by this one. It plugs into the wall to charge and has two cords built in to charge your phone, plus USB ports!
- My Favorite Luggage – I always pack everything in this carryon, it holds SO much.
- Magnetic Screen Door – saw this on an infomercial and it actually works. In fact, most of the people in my apartment complex use this on their balcony door!
- Magnetic Grocery List Notepad – it comes in a 3-pack for less than $15 and has transformed my grocery trips. It’s organized by grocery store section to make shopping easier.
Things I Wear
- Lululemon Leggings – the leggings I have in way too many colors! Not too tight, but tight enough to hold you together!
- Lululemon Align Leggings – legit feel like butter and I could lounge in them all day. These are the exact ones I have.
- The softest flannel ever – these are lightweight and amazing. I wear them all year round. Everything this brand makes is the best!
- Slippers – I wear my slippers year-round! Seriously so comfy.