I finally put all of my favorite things in ONE place! Everything you guys ask me about is in here, and more. If there’s anything missing, just drop a comment below or send me a message and I’ll make sure to add it!
This list list only holds products that I cannot live without and truly love. Nothing here is sponsored by a brand. Just a bunch of things that make my life better!
Small Kitchen Appliances
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer – I use this so often, I don’t even put it away! It’s available in two sizes, I have the 4qt.
- GoWise Air Fryer – the first air fryer I ever had! A really great affordable option and it comes in two sizes.
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker/Air Fryer – The only thing in this entire list that I don’t have. Including it because I want it!
- Egg Poacher – you won’t know how bad you needed this until you get one. It makes the most perfect poached eggs in minutes!
- Food Processor – if there’s one appliance that is guaranteed to make your life easier, it’s this one.
- It even comes in a mini size!
- Ninja Foodi Blender – this thing is a total powerhouse. Make everything from smoothies to hot soups in it – yes, it heats up!
- Stand Mixer – what would we all do without one of these?
- If you don’t want a stand mixer, here’s the hand mixer I use!
- Rice cooker – best of the best!
Pots, Pans, And Knives
- 5-piece pots and pans – all the essentials in one set
- Non stick pan – this is the pan I grab the most out of everything I’ve got, eggs slide right off!
- My other non stick pan – this is the first “real” pan I ever got and I still love it.
- Enameled cast iron skillet – you probably see this one in most of my photos because it is GORGEOUS and so practical.
- Le Creuset dutch oven – if I could only have one pot/pan in my kitchen, this would be it, it’s 1000% essential!
- Lodge cast iron skillet – my always-there-for-me reliable cast iron skillet.
- Cutco 2-piece knife set – these were the only two knives I had for a LONG time. They will get you through just about everything and anything you need to cut, slice, and dice!
- If you want the whole Cutco Knife Set – here you go!
- Japanese Knives – for the kitchen pro! They also make great gifts for the home chef in your life. I have the Bunka Matte.
Random Odds And Ends
- Splatter Guard – keep all the oil IN the pan. Also helps eliminate smoke!
- Fine Mesh Strainer – I use these way more than I thought I would, especially for keeping the seeds separate from lemon juice.
- Herb Scissors – the easiest way to chop herbs, I can’t cook without them!
- Garlic Press – for when you’re too lazy to chop the garlic. If you’re really serious about this thing, you’ll want this one.
- Citrus Press – for lemons and limes
- My favorite pasta bowls – they might be “for pasta” but I use them for everything!
- Meat Thermometer – never over/undercook your meat again!
- Wine Opener – I’ve had this thing for years, it’s the only opener that’s never broken a cork.
- Wooden Spoons – when I’m not using a silicone spatula, I’m using these.
- Maldon Sea Salt – for steaks, cookies, brownies, and whatever else you want to finish with flaky sea salt!
- Everything Bagel Seasoning – I use this on eggs, avocado toast, hummus, and just about everything else.
- 21 Seasoning Salute – the best all purpose seasoning.
- Umami Seasoning – this stuff is pure gold, use it on anything savory.
- Flavored Olive Oils – the quality of these is unbelievable and there are so many flavors!
I have been in the process of transitioning all of my face and body products to cruelty free solutions. If there is a star next to the product, it means it’s definitely cruelty free!
- Brightening Cleansing Gel* – part of my daily and nightly routine!
- Brightening Facial Scrub* – I mix this together with the brightening face wash.
- Radically Rejuvenating Face Scrub* – I switch between this and the brightening facial scrub because this one is more purifying and less scrubby.
- Under Eye Caffeine Solution* – part of my daily routine to help with the bags under my eyes!
- Brightening Glowing Serum* – If you want to look like you just got a facial, use a drop or two of this! I’m obsessed.
- Brightening Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid Oil Free Serum* – this stuff won’t break the bank and leaves my skin feeling SO bright.
- Ultra Hydrating Overnight Dream Cream* – part of my nightly routine!
- Firming Booster Serum* – makes my skin feel silky smooth!
- CICA-Rescue Skin Mask* – love this mask to help with the redness in my skin!
- Wireless Headphones – my fav for running!
- Noise Canceling Headphones – the best when you’re trying to drown out noise no matter where you are. Sometimes I even wear them when working from home!
- The BEST wireless charger – I’ve tested lots of these and I swear by this one. It plugs into the wall to charge and has two cords built in to charge your phone, plus USB ports!
- My Favorite Luggage – I always pack everything in this carryon, it holds SO much.
- Magnetic Screen Door – saw this on an infomercial and it actually works. In fact, most of the people in my apartment complex use this on their balcony door!
- Magnetic Grocery List Notepad – it comes in a 3-pack for less than $15 and has transformed my grocery trips. It’s organized by grocery store section to make shopping easier.
Things I Wear
- Lululemon Leggings – the leggings I have in way too many colors! Not too tight, but tight enough to hold you together!
- Lululemon Align Leggings – legit feel like butter and I could lounge in them all day. These are the exact ones I have.
- The softest flannel ever – these are lightweight and amazing. I wear them all year round. Everything this brand makes is the best!
- Slippers – I wear my slippers year-round! Seriously so comfy.