Mixed Berry Yogurt Bites are the 4 ingredient snack recipe you’ll be making all summer long. Filled with wholesome ingredients like berries and yogurt, this is a guilt-free snack you can feel good about!
Frozen Yogurt Bites are fun and easy to make. They’re great to make with kids because they can be made quickly and we all know how short the attention span of a child is!
Since they’re bite sized, they make awesome on-the-go snacks. I throw a few into a small storage container and eat them while I’m in the car.
How to make frozen yogurt bites
These little snacks are so simple to make and last in the freezer for weeks! You’ll want to keep them on hand all summer because cold summer snacks are a must on a hot day.
I used raspberries and blackberries in my yogurt bites but you can switch up the variations and use any fresh fruit you like. Try making them with mango, blueberries, or even pineapple! Strawberry yogurt bites are delicious, too.
To make the yogurt bites, add the raspberries and blackberries to a medium-sized mixing bowl and gently mash with a fork. Don’t mash them into a pulp, just enough so they are chunky.
Next, spoon the yogurt mixture into ice cube molds and freeze for 3-6 hours or until they are completely frozen. The temperature of your freezer plays a role in the freeze time.
I tried using these pineapple molds but the details were too small and the mold wasn’t deep enough so it didn’t work out as well. So, if you’re looking for other shapes to use I recommend finding ice cube trays or molds that are deeper.
If you want to make larger froyo bites, you can use a mini muffin tin.
Yogurt bite variations
- use a different flavored yogurt – there are so many different flavors out there, get creative!
- for a sweet treat, add chocolate chips before freezing or a chocolate drizzle after freezing
- use different fruits like kiwis, strawberries, or peaches
- top the yogurt bites with granola before freezing
Want to try Berry Frozen Yogurt Bites?
PIN IT to your summer snacks, yogurt, or breakfast board to save it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes. I'm always pinning!
Did you make this recipe? Post a photo on Instagram and tag me @JZEATS or #JZEATS so I can see your beautiful creations! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think, too!
Berry Yogurt Bites
- 12 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- In a small mixing bowl, gently mash the raspberries and blackberries with a fork until chunky. Then add the yogurt and almond milk, and mix until combined.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the ice cube trays and freeze for about 3 hours or until the yogurt is completely frozen.