Summer may be coming to an end, but these summer cocktails are in full bloom! And we all know mother nature doesn’t actually cool herself off until early October. Here are 18 of the best summer cocktails.
18 summer cocktails to make right now
In this post you’ll find a list of some of the best summer cocktails on the internet, because we’re not ready for a drink that’s best enjoyed inside a dark, quiet bar. We’re still drinking cocktails that easily transport us to a shaded cabana, poolside, with a butler.
Whether it’s an ice cold Rose Sangria or a Creamsicle Prosecco Float, here are 18 summer cocktail recipes to round out our favorite time of year.
Scroll down to the bottom for a list of all my cocktail must-haves!
Everything you need to make the perfect cocktail
- the cutest cocktail shaker set
- stemless margarita glasses (they hold more alcohol!)
- whiskey glasses with a twist
- highball glasses
- stemless wine glasses
- ice ball molds
- the ultimate cocktail mixing glass set
- reusable ice cubes
- drink stirrers (these are the best because they help distinguish between drinks)
- the best drink pitcher (love this one year-round because it can withstand boiling water)
- gallon mason jar drink dispensers (these are SO cute!)
- pitcher with lid (the best for transporting your cocktails)
The best dishes to pair with summer cocktails
Nothing beats eating a delicious dinner on the patio with a refreshing cocktail in hand. Here are some of my favorite summer dishes that pair perfectly with an ice cold cocktail!
Leave a Reply