Did you know you can make Frozen Bagel Bites in the air fryer? They cook way faster and are way tastier than any other method.
Need a quick snack or appetizer everyone will love and enjoy? These Air Fryer Bagel Bites are the answer. Not only are they a crowd pleaser, but when cooked in the air fryer, they will even impress you!
Air Fryer Bagel Bites
Whether you call them mini bagels, pizza bagels, pizza bagel bites, mini pepperonis, or bagel bites – if you love them, then this recipe is for you!
Air Fryer Bagel Bites are perfect for kids and picky eaters! Just pop them in the air fryer and you will have everyone eating in no time!
New to air frying and/or looking to buy an air fryer? Check out my review on What Is The Best Air Fryer To Buy!
Everything you need to make Air Fryer Bagel Bites
All you need is a box of frozen bagel bites! I use the OG Ore Ida brand. I’ve tried other brands but nothing compares.
How long to cook Bagel Bites in Air Fryer
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375° F.
2. Grab the amount you need. Decide how many bagel bites you’d like and remove them from the package.
3. Air fry bagel bites. Place the bagel bites in the air fryer basket in a single layer so they don’t overlap. Air fry for 5-6 minutes. Check on them after 5 minutes to see if they are cooked to your liking. If not, continue cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Tips for making this Pizza Bagels Air Fryer recipe
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket.
- Do not layer the bagel bites on top of each other.
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat setting, let it run for 5 minutes before adding the bagel bites.
How to serve Air Fry Bagel Bites
I know we’re all used to eating them right out of the air fryer, burning our mouths, but have you ever tried serving them with a dipping sauce? I love serving mine with marinara sauce for dipping!
Storing Air Fryer Bagel Bites
I don’t recommend storing bagel bites after cooking. They taste best when fresh, so I recommend only taking out what you are going to eat but if you must store them, place them in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Bagel Bites Air Fryer FAQs
The short answer is yes, you can technically put foil in an air fryer.
However, putting the aluminum foil in the bottom of your air fryer basket can block the air circulation which can cause your food to be cooked unevenly.
My personal recommendation: do not put foil in the basket of your air fryer. You don’t want to limited the circulation of air needed to “fry” your food to perfection. Use these air fryer liners instead.
In most cases air fryer food is healthier than deep fryed food. In fact, air frying cuts down on 70-80% of the calories and lessens the long term effects caused by frying oil.
Bonus: in addition to the food containing less calories and fat, the air fryer also saves you a ton of cook time!
For more of my air fryer recipes, check out some of my must try air fryer recipes:
– 20+ Air Fryer Appetizers
– Air Fryer Eggplant Fries
– 20+ Air Fryer Vegetables
– Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
Most air fryer baskets are made of non-stick material, so I recommend using rubber tip utensils to prevent scratching or damaging the surface.
Cleaning your air fryer is such an important step in the process – don’t skip this step! However, before you clean or deep clean your air fryer, here are some of my cleaning tips:
– Do: Read your particular air fyer’s instructions on how to clean it.
– Do: If you notice a funky smell coming from your air fryer, I recommend cutting a lemon and tossing half of it in the air fryer for about 30-40 minutes before cleaning.
– Do: Clean with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge, baking soda, and dish soap.
– Don’t: do not use metal utensils, abrasive sponges, or steel wire brushes to remove food particles and residue from your air fryer. Doing so will damage and ruin the non-stick coating on your air fryer.
– Don’t: This is really important (any why I also don’t put mine in the dishwasher) – don’t submerge your air fryer grates in water for too long.
WANT TO TRY THIS FROZEN AIR FRYER BAGEL BITES RECIPE?
PIN IT to your frozen air fryer recipes or easy snack recipes board to save it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes. I’m always pinning!
Did you make this recipe? Post a photo on Instagram and tag me @JZEATS or #JZEATS so I can see! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think, too!
Air Fry Bagel Bites
- 9 frozen bagel bites
- Preheat the air fryer to 375° F.
- Decide how many bagel bites you'd like and remove them from the package.
- Place the bagel bites in the air fryer basket in a single layer so they don't overlap. Air fry for 5-6 minutes. Check on them after 5 minutes to see if they are cooked to your liking. If not, continue cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes.