These easy no-bake OREO Cookie Balls made with OREO Cookies and cream cheese are the perfect holiday, or any time, treat!
This post was developed in paid partnership with OREO Cookies. Thank you for being supportive of me working with brands I use and love!
OREO Cookie Balls Recipe
I’m so excited to partner with OREO to bring you all a super easy no-bake dessert recipe.
If you know me or follow me on Instagram, you know I have a love for snacking, but I also have a deep love for OREO Cookies. They are hands down one of my longest-standing “favorite snacks“.
In college, I always kept a pack of OREO Cookies (double stuffed, of course) next to my bed and would snack on them any time of day.
If you love OREO Cookies, you are going to love this recipe! It’s quick, easy, delicious, and the best part…you only need 3 ingredients!
OREO Cookie Balls
Aside from the incredible flavor, these OREO Cookie treats are perfect for dessert trays/tables or busy people who love dessert and holiday baking, but don’t want to commit to a day or half a day in the kitchen making sweet treats.
In about 15 minutes, you can have a tasty dessert with only a few dishes and 3 ingredients!
OREO Cookie Balls Ingredients
Cream Cheese: take your cream cheese out of the fridge and allow it to get to room temperature before using, if possible. This makes the cream cheese easier to work with.
OREO Cookies: I recommend using a blender or putting the OREO Cookies in a Ziplock bag and applying pressure to crush them.
Sugar: for this recipe, you will need powdered sugar, also known as confectioners sugar
How To Make OREO Cookie Balls
1. Combine the ingredients. Cover large rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. When done, mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2. Make the OREO Cookie balls. Shape cream cheese mixture into (1-inch) balls. Roll, 1 at a time, in sugar until evenly coated on all sides. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Place in the refrigerator. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
PRO-TIP: roll the balls in sugar after refrigerating or right before serving the balls because they tend to absorb it.
Let’s Chat All Things OREO Cookies
I used the classic OREO Cookies to make this recipe, because the cream cheese adds plenty of cream, but this recipe should work with Double Stuf if that’s what you have on hand!
If you want to change things up, you can try using different OREO Cookies flavors like mint or chocolate.
Whether you are baking for the holiday, baking for fun, or looking to try an exciting new flavor, OREO Cookies has you covered.
You can find all the necessary ingredients at your local Harris Teeter!
Questions you may have
How Long Do OREO Cookie Balls Last?
Your OREO Cookie Balls will last for 1-2 weeks (if you have that much self control) in an airtight container stored in the refrigerator
How Should You Store OREO Cookie Balls?
OREO Cookie Balls are best stored in the refrigerator placed inside of an air tight container. You can also freeze your OREO Cookie Balls in a freezer safe bag. If you freeze them, they should last about 1-2 months.
Can I Make Gluten-Free OREO Balls?
YES! If you have not heard, let me be the one to deliver the news: milk’s favorite cookies will now be coming in a gluten-free option!
Gluten-free OREO Cookies will be hitting shelves in the next two months.
What Else Can I Do With OREO Cookies?
I’m a big fan of any recipe that calls for OREO Cookies. Here are some fun recipe ideas that include OREO Cookies:
- OREO cheesecake
- OREO cake
- OREO pancakes
- OREO cupcakes and/or OREO frosting
More Sweet Treats To Try
If you’re looking for more sweet treats, you’ll love this Edible Brownie Batter and these Snickerdoodle Kiss Cookies!
- Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip
- Monster Chocolate Cake Brownies
- Key Lime Pie Cannoli Dip
- Edible Cookie Dough
WANT TO TRY THIS OREO COOKIE BALL RECIPE?
PIN IT to your dessert recipes or no bake dessert recipes board to save it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes. I’m always pinning!
Did you make this recipe? Post a photo on Instagram and tag me @JZEATS or #JZEATS so I can see! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think, too!
Snowball Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1 8 oz. brick cream cheese, 8 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Cover large rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. When done, mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into (1-inch) balls. Roll, 1 at a time, in sugar until evenly coated on all sides. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Roll the balls in sugar after refrigerating or right before serving the balls because they tend to absorb it.
These belong at every super bowl party! So fun, easy, and anyone can make them! Great recipe…thanks!
These are so delicious and easy to make!
Anything with Oreos is good with me. These cookie balls were delicious.
My kids love anything Oreo and these were so fun to make!
My kids love to help me make these. And they are super addicting!