Simple and delicious Air Fryer Cauliflower served with a homemade Chili Garlic Sauce is an easy way to take this veggie to the next level!
Your veggies don’t have to be boring to be healthy; this super simple and delicious crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower is one you don’t want to miss!
Thanks to my favorite in-home appliance (the air fryer), within minutes, you can easily and quickly make a tasty cauliflower side dish with just a handful of ingredients and minimal clean up.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
You can thank me now or you can thank me later, either way, I am that confident you are going to LOVE this super simple cauliflower recipe.
Now you all know how much I love my air fryer recipes. There is nothing better than quick, simple, and minimal clean-up recipes that taste like you spent hours making it!
This Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe is super easy for those busy days and only takes about 5 minutes of prep.
Looking to save even more time? You can use frozen veggies to make it even easier!
Using an air fryer is the easiest way to get tender and crisp veggies (while keeping them healthy) and if you haven’t air fried your veggies before, you are in for a treat!
If you’re new to air frying, or just looking to upgrade the one you have, you’ll want to read about the best air fryers to buy before making your decision.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Ingredients
Cauliflower: for this recipe I used a head of cauliflower and cut it into florets. If you are looking to save time, you’re also welcome to use frozen cauliflower or pre-cut cauliflower if needed.
Herbs & spices: air fryer cauliflower is more than just a veggie! This recipe packs great flavor thanks to paprika, garlic powder, and kosher salt.
*For a detailed list of ingredients and measurements, please reference the recipe card down below.
How to make air fryer cauliflower
This healthy and downright delicious side dish is made in just two easy steps!
1. Season the cauliflower. Preheat the air fryer to 375° F. While waiting for it to heat, toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil until lightly coated. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Toss the cauliflower with the seasoning until fully coated.
2. Air fry the cauliflower. Place the cauliflower in the air fryer basket in a single layer and air fry for 10-15 minutes, tossing halfway through. You might want to work in batches and also remove the smaller pieces a bit early.
I love to top mine with a simple homemade Chili Garlic Sauce.
Can you air fry frozen veggies?
Although I prefer the flavors and freshness that come with using fresh veggies, you can absolutly use frozen vegetables if needed.
Sometimes those busy days are truly that…busy! But you don’t have to let your lunch or dinner suffer because of it.
Using frozen veggies is great for those busy nights and puts to use the veggies we all have that we forget about in the back of the freezer.
There’s no need to thaw, just season normally and pop them in your air fryer.
How do you steam cauliflower in an air fryer?
If you are looking to steam your cauliflower, I recommend using another cooking method. You can’t steam food in an air fryer unless you overpack your basket.
However, you cannot do a true steaming as putting water in the air fryer will damage it; The air fryer was designed to crisp food.
If you are looking to steam, I recommend using a steamer, pressure cooker, or Instapot.
Can you put aluminum foil in an air fryer?
Yes! It can be a huge help for clean up. I usually just line the outer basket of the fryer with foil and catch the drippings. However, make sure the aluminum foil does not block the flow of air; this is essential as that is how the air fryer functions.
You can also use parchment paper designed for the air fryer.
More air fryer recipes to try
- 20+ Air Fryer Appetizers
- Best Air Fryer Fish Recipes
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Juicy Air Fryer Chicken
- Air Fryer Filet Mignon
WANT TO TRY THIS AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER RECIPE?
PIN IT to your air fryer recipes, cauliflower recipes, or vegetable recipes board to save it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes. I’m always pinning!
Did you make this recipe? Post a photo on Instagram and tag me @JZEATS or #JZEATS so I can see! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think, too!
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Preheat the air fryer to 375° F. While waiting for it to heat, toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil until lightly coated. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Toss the cauliflower with the seasoning until fully coated.
- Place the cauliflower in the air fryer basket in a single layer and air fry for 10-15 minutes, tossing halfway through. You might want to work in batches and also remove the smaller pieces a bit early.