The BEST Buffalo Wings you will make at home! This Air Fryer Buffalo Wings recipe is packed with flavor and is the perfect easy lunch/dinner option to have ready in under 30 minutes!
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
I LOVE buffalo wings. Nothing sounds better to me than hanging out on a Sunday and chowing down on some chicken wings while watching football.
These wings are doused in a hot honey buffalo sauce that will have your mouth watering for days.
As most of you know, air frying is one of my favorite cooking methods. It’s healthier, uses way less oil, cooks quickly, and the flavors and textures are ON POINT!
Sometimes it’s even better than the oven.
AIR FRYER BUFFALO WING INGREDIENTS
- chicken wings
- garlic powder
- buffalo sauce
*a full list of ingredients and measurements for this recipe can be found in the recipe card at the bottom of the page!
Pro-Tip: I served these with my homemade hot honey buffalo sauce. It’s optional, you can definitely substitute what you lather your wings in, but honestly, give it a try—this is a home-run sauce in my house!
WAIT…TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS HOT HONEY BUFFALO SAUCE
Learning how to make Air Fryer Buffalo Wings is not an internet secret. However, pairing your buffalo wings with a killer wing sauce is where you are going to hit it out of the park!
This combination of butter, honey, and buffalo sauce provides a perfect “stick to the wing” texture with all the right flavors leaving you wanting more…and licking your fingers!
Bonus: If you have a little one that loves buffalo wings and is a tad on the adventurous side—this Hot Honey Buffalo Sauce has been kid tested and approved!
Sometimes I like to drizzle a little hot honey over the wings after they’re cooked. You can’t beat sweet, hot, and sticky!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER BUFFALO WINGS
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350° F. Lightly spray both sides of the wings with cooking spray and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder to taste.
2. Cook the wings. Place the wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer (leaving room between wings) and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
3. Coat the wings in buffalo sauce. When the wings are finished cooking, place them in a large mixing bowl and toss with the Hot Honey Buffalo Sauce.
4. Finish cooking the wings. Place the wings back in the air fryer basket and cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce has caramelized. Transfer wings to a plate and serve with ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.
HOW TO MAKE HOT HONEY BUFFALO SAUCE
While the wings are cooking, I like to make the buffalo wing sauce. It comes together in about 5 minutes! To make the sauce:
Melt the butter over medium-low heat in a small saucepan until bubbly, then add honey and stir until ingredients are completely mixed.
Once bubbly, add hot sauce and stir constantly over low heat until fully combined.
Pro-Tip: It is super easy to burn butter! To ensure you don’t burn your butter, watch your heat and stir often.
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes You Might Like
- Old Bay Air Fryer Wings
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Perfect Air Fryer Chicken
- 15+ Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS:
Looking to update or upgrade your kitchen cooking tools, check out my Favorite Things here!
WANT TO TRY THIS AIR FRYER BUFFALO WINGS RECIPE?
PIN IT to your chicken recipes, air fryer recipes, or wing recipes board to save it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes. I’m always pinning!
Did you make this recipe? Post a photo on Instagram and tag me @JZEATS or #JZEATS so I can see! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think, too!
More Air Fryer Recipes To Try
- Parmesan Zucchini
- Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass
- Crispy Air Fryer French Fries
- Pistachio Crusted Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Blackened Salmon Rice Bowls
Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
Air Fryer Wings
Hot Honey Buffalo Sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
Air Fryer Wings
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F. Lightly spritz both sides of the wings with cooking spray and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder to taste.
- Place the wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- When the wings are finished cooking, place them in a large mixing bowl and toss with the Hot Honey Buffalo Sauce.
- Place the wings back in the air fryer basket and cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce has caramelized. Transfer wings to a plate and serve with ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.
Hot Honey Buffalo Sauce
- While the wings are cooking, melt butter over medium-low heat in a small saucepan until bubbly, then add honey and stir until ingredients are completely mixed. Once bubbly, add hot sauce and stir constantly over low heat until fully combined.